Our commercial interior designers are experts in transforming public spaces into spaces in which functionality and safety are a priority, but style and aesthetic are not sacrificed.
Our commercial interior designers offer to:
- space plan without surrendering design
- ensure that everything within the physical structure is safe and up to code (ADA Compliance, safety codes and local building codes)
- be involved in the renovation and construction process
- work closely with contractors and manufacturers to make important structural decisions including architectural details, lighting, floor and ceiling design, window placement, and technological upgrades
- know the project’s scope of work
- draw schematics and blueprints
- select the right materials
- oversee budgeting and scheduling
Once the construction phase is complete, a Satin & Slate commercial interior designer will transform the physical structure into a living and breathing space by choosing:
- the right color schemes
- furniture, fabrics, wall and window treatments
- art, accessories and finishes
A Satin & Slate commercial interior designer will communicate the wants, needs and visions of various businesses. They will prioritized transforming the space into something that will be loved and also be practical. They also have the innate ability to conceptualize large spaces that everyone from clients to guests to customers will love.